Introduction Lal Chand Bishnoi
Centre for Electronic Governance
Jaipur (Rajasthan) – 302004
Email: [email protected],
Mr. L.C. Bishnoi is a well known person in the field of Computer and E-Governance of Rajasthan. He had worked on Speech Recognition field to identify the human sound by computer. He belongs “DUDI” gotra family from Village 55 L.N.P., Tehsil Padampur, Sri Ganga Nagar, Rajasthan.
After finishing his Intermediate Science from S.G.N. Khalsa High Scool, Sri Ganga Nagar, India, he received B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering from Marathwara University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra in 1991. Initially he worked as Software Engineer at New Delhi in 1991. For the duration of working as Lecturer in Technical Education of Rajasthan he earned his master degree M.E. in Computer Science & Engineering from Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab in 1998 and also he had written a book in “Computer Science” for Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer in 2006.
From 2007 he is working as Deputy Director in Centre for Electronic Governance
at Jaipur. Now he is working on various E-Governance projects of Rajasthan.
IT CERTIFICATION COURSES:
- Two weeks course on “CCNA Exploration” from CISCO at CIRSP, Bhopal (M.P.).
- One week course on “SunJava Technology” from SunMicrosystem, at BISR, Jaipur.
- Three week course on "EJB" from WEB WEAVERS, New Delhi.
- Two week course on "JSP" from WEB WEAVERS, New Delhi.
- One Week course on "Advance Java (RMI, JDBC, Java Beans, Servlet & CORBA)” from Institute of Network Technology, New Delhi.
- Two weeks course on "ORACLE 8 DATABASE ADMINISTRATION BACKUP RECOVERY & PERFORMANCE TUNING" from ORACLE at SQL Star International Ltd., New Delhi.
- Four weeks on "ORACLE 8 WITH DEVELOPER 2000” from ORACLE at SQL Star International Ltd., New Delhi.
- Six weeks course on “UNIX and UNIFY” from Electronics System Punjab Ltd., Mohali, Chandigarh.
- In november 2006, National Seminar on “Bioinformatics & Computer Applications” at M.N. Institute of Applied Sciences, Bikaner, Rajasthan, paper presented on “Speech Recognition System”.